Registration & Tour Policies
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with all of our Tour Policies below before registering.
Reptile Rewards & Tour Discounts
Please go to this page to learn more about our Reptile Rewards program and to see all of our other tour discounts and promotions.
Single Room Requests (Single Room Supplement)
Solo room request will be granted based on availability and on a first come first serve basis.
If solo cyclist is willing to share room, Lizard Head Cycling will attempt to match with roommate. If unavailable, the solo cyclist will receive a discount off the single supplement cost (see Tour’s webpage for cost and associated discount).
Each participant on the Tour is required to fill out Lizard Head Cycling Guides’ liability release. Liability forms will be available at the pre-tour meeting but can be reviewed ahead of time by clicking on the link below.
- A deposit was taken at the time of reservation and the balance is due 75 days prior to the tour departure date.
- An invoice will be sent when final payment is due.
- Please Note: The remaining balance is due 75 days prior to tour. If one has not paid in full 75 days prior to trip departure, and has not contacted Lizard Head Cycling Guides (LHCG) regarding alternative payment options, LHCG will charge the card on file. If payment in full can not be collected, LHCG reserves the right to schedule another individual who can pay in full. In this event clients are responsible for associated cancellation costs as per the cancellation policy.
Cancellations & Refunds
24-Hour Cancellation Policy Terms and Conditions:
Lizard Head Cycling’s 24-hour flexible booking policy allows the flexibility to make changes to your reservations within 24 hours of purchase, without incurring change fees. This includes canceling your reservation and requesting a 100% refund.
- Applies to all tours booked via website or directly over the phone.
- The 24-hour timeframe begins at the time your tour is purchased.
- Requests for refunds will be credited back in the original form of payment.
Once a spot is reserved, should one need to cancel for any reason whatsoever outside the 24-hour cancellation period, we will apply the following cancellation policy.
- For cancellations prior to 75 days before departure, a $150- processing fee per person is retained & the remainder of the deposit is refunded.
- For cancellations 75 to 31 days before departure, 50% of trip fees are refunded(‡).
- For cancellations 30 days or less before departure, no monies are refundable(‡).
- (‡) If a replacement rider is found for the vacated spot on a tour with 6 participants or more (not including the guest canceling), the balance paid will be refunded minus the $150- processing fee.
- Lizard Head Cycling Guides reserves the right to cancel any trip. Full refunds will be made in these instances. Lizard Head Cycling Guides will not be responsible for non-refundable air fare.
The staff of Lizard Head Cycling Guides will do their very best to fulfill specific bike model, and component request but, due to the dynamic nature of our bike fleet allocation and the purchase of rental bikes by guests throughout the season, can not guarantee specific bikes or requests.
In the event a guest damages their rental bike, they will be reposible for all cost associated with restoring the bike to it’s originally rented condition. Such costs ARE NOT included in the cost of the rental bike. Lizard Head Cycling Guides reserves the right to charge the card on file for the cost of repair.
Each participant on the tour renting a bike is required to fill out Lizard Head Cycling Guides’ bike rental release. Liability forms will be available at the pre-tour meeting but can be reviewed ahead of time by clicking on the link below.
Custom vs. Private (Closed) Tours and Minimum Pricing
Custom Tour – A unique tour date and/or itinerary which may be offered to additional guest outside of the original organizers.
Private Tour – Can be a standard tour offering or a unique tour date and/or itinerary which is reserved specifically for the guests who book it and is closed to anyone outside of the group.
Tour Minimum Pricing – Is used to give guests the opportunity to go forward with a specific tour which has low enrollment. It is essentially the cost that must be charged by Lizard Head Cycling Guides to break even. Guests who have signed up for a tour date with low enrollment may opt to pay tour minimum pricing to ensure tour is a go.
Example: If the tour minimum for the Glacier National Park Tour is 6 riders and the cost of the tour $2,800. 4 riders can ensure the tour is a go by paying $4,200 each.
Tour A-Go or No-Go Decision and Minimum Enrollment
If at 60 days prior to tour start the trip minimum has not been reached, guests will be notified and may elect to utilize tour minimum pricing. If guests do not wish to pay tour minimum pricing, all monies may be transferred to a different tour or can be refunded in full. Lizard Head Cycling Guides will not be responsible for the cost of airfare or other travel arrangements. We strongly recommend purchasing “Cancel for Any Reason” Tour insurance to cover such costs.